Sunday, October 22, 2006

SURPRISE!


I threw a surprise party for Steve's 30th at Dave and Buster's last night! It's been in the works for quite some time and I'm really proud that I didn't blab!

I rented a room and had 25 people for dinner and drinks. We played a few party games in the room after dinner and had yummy cake from Icing on the Cake. Our room had three pool tables and two shuffle board tables, so people played on those for a while. And everyone got a Power Card to play in the arcade.

There were so many little details that I worked on -- favor pouches, game prizes, invitations, etc. -- that I wanted to share, but I didn't get any photos in fear that Steve would find them on the digital camera. Last night I was so nervous that things would go well, I didn't get the ton of pictures that I would have liked.

I'm just really happy that he was genuinely surprised and that everyone seemed to have a nice time.

EDIT: Oh my! I just checked my site meter and a bunch of people came to my site yesterday after searching for info on boo kits!!! Ha ha! I'm so glad they're getting popular!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great picture of you and Steve.. Fun party.. We had a good time. Thank for including the old folks. I think everything went really well and it was a surprise after all!!!

Anonymous said...

I was SOOOOO surprised. I've never had a surprise party, and it's weird being at your own party when you had no idea. It was REALLY GREAT, and I have the best wife in the world!!!