Saturday, October 21, 2006

Corny


I made the cookies pictured above this morning. Mine did not come out looking like those. This is the kind of recipe where I think you need to do a practice batch or two before perfecting it. The main problem was that the chocolate layer did not expand in proportion to the other layers when baked. I'm not sure of the science, but I bet there's a fix. Anyway, if you want to try it yourself, it's online here: http://www.bettycrocker.com/Recipes/Recipe.aspx?recipeId=42399.

My co-worker sent me this story yesterday: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15334972/page/2/

So exciting!! I might be able to enjoy Dunkin' Donuts on a regular basis by 2020!

"Nightmare 3-D" was good last night, though there weren't a lot of traditional 3-D things jumping out at you. Just a bit more dimension to the animation (or claymation, or whatever it is). The previews and the little cartoon beforehand were awesome. It looks like Disney has a bunch of new 3-D stuff up its sleeve.

No comments: