Thursday, October 19, 2006

Party Hat

It turns out that I didn't have to rake the leaves last night -- Steve took care of it when he got home from work. Yay!

Tonight I am heading to my mom's annual Halloween bunco party. She truly goes above and beyond with the decorations and the all-around happy and warm fall vibes. Her friends request that she host October bunco every year. One of the ladies can't make it tonight, so I'm the sub. The dress code is "festive," so I will be wearing my phenomenal witch hat. I'm sure it's going to be a hit!

Also, for all of you local "Nightmare Before Christmas" fans, I have some good news! The new 3-D release is playing at the Century theaters at Oakridge Mall starting tomorrow. You can bet that I'll be standing in line as soon as I get off work tomorrow. I'll be the one who's not in goth attire.

1 comment:

Angela Zapien said...

Bunko! I love and play Bunko!

Have fun tonight! =)