Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Size DOES Matter

I just came home with a fabulous idea that involved baking a cake in a jelly roll pan. But guess what? My stupid jelly roll pans don't fit in my oven!! Why do they make pans in sizes that don't fit standard ovens? I know this has happened to other people, including my mom on Christmas Eve! Geez!! I think I'm going to start a petition to the pan-making companies!

Also, I just took off my pearl earrings which I purchased for myself on Overstock.com. I'm not really a pearl girl, but I figured they were classic and the price was great. Well, it wasn't too great, cause the pearl broke off the post in my hand. I've had them for about a year, so I think it's too late to send them back. GRRR.

Hopefully the season finale of "Lost" tonight will not disappoint like my dumb pan and earrings.

No comments: