Monday, May 22, 2006

Advice from the Trailer Park

I was just trying to discuss some serious life issues with Steve, but he started screaming at the basketball game on TV, so I decided I'd come blog instead.

This weekend we had some friends over for a barbecue. Look at the cute napkin stamping I did!



Yes, friends. Rubber stamps are such a versatile and economical hobby! Would you ever guess that these adorable napkins were actually from a giant package purchased at the dollar store?!

I treated myself to a manicure tonight, and the lady next to me seemed like authentic white trash. She was sharing some great tips with the manicurist, and I was more than happy to eavesdrop. And now I will share one of her fantastic tips with you:

She suggested that before and after a night of hard drinking, you take a swig of your baby's Pedialyte (or swipe one of their Pedialyte popsicles). This will guarantee a hangover-free morning. Also, she specifically recommended the generic brand of Pedialyte, as their bubble gum flavor is much more tasty than the expensive stuff.

Britney Spears, are you listening?

No comments: