Thursday, May 18, 2006

Easy as 1-2-3

My friend Shannon decided to make up her own blog questionnaire. So, if you're reading this, cut and paste the questionnaire into your blog with your own answers. Let's see if we can make Shannon famous!

3 Things I'm Obsessed with Right Now
1. Monogrammed things
2. Whether or not I should get acrylic nails
3. Panera

3 Things I'm Obsessed with Permanently
1. My weight
2. My bank account
3. Crossing things off lists

3 Things I Believe are True, But Aren't
1. You'll get cancer from standing in front of the microwave
2. Pregnant ladies carrying their weight in front are having a boy; those carrying it all over are having a girl (FYI: My success rate of guessing the sex of babies before they're born is 0%)
3. Life would be perfect if we could just win the lottery

3 Things I Want People to Say About Me When I Die
1. She lived a full life
2. She made a difference
3. She made things fun

3 Things I'm Good At (the conceited category)
1. Bargain hunting
2. Formatting Microsoft Word documents
3. Telling stories

3 Things I'm Bad At (the low self-esteem category)
1. Cutting a staight line (I guess I don't really "Rock Scissors," though I do rock my paper cutter)2. Parallel parking
3. Portion control

3 Things That Baffle Me
1. Why people put dirty dishes in the sink when the dish washer is empty and just inches away
2. Why people sit right next to you in the movies when there are tons of other empty seats
3. Why other people in the office would want to use your special, personalized coffee mug

3 TV Shows That Many Other People Watch, But I Don't
1. The Sopranos
2. Alias
3. America's Next Top Model

3 Inventions for Which "I don't know how we lived without it" is Not Just a Saying
1. E-mail
2. Cell phones
3. Air conditioning

No comments: