Sunday, May 28, 2006

Long Weekend

I hate "The Sopranos." I can't wait for it to be over. Nobody ever wants to do anything fun when they're on! And Steve has been borrowing somebody's DVDs so he can re-watch the entire series from the beginning. It's a non-stop Sopranofest everywhere I go!!

However, I love Slurpees. I have enjoyed a few of them this weekend. And I am happy because I discovered today that I can walk to our neighborhood 7-11 in about ten minutes to fill my Slurpee cravings.

I also love baby feet. I got to play with two pair of them this weekend, belonging to our little friend James and our new tiny neighbor Emma.

And I love long weekends. I feel like I'm a kid on summer vacation just cause I have one day off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»