Thursday, April 06, 2006

You've been warned

I'm going to give you a recipe for the easiest, most delicious cake I've ever had (and it's diet-friendly!):

One box of cake mix (yellow, spice or cinnamon swirl flavors work best)
One 15 oz. can of pumpkin (NOT pumpkin pie mix -- just plain pumpkin)
Half a cup of apple sauce
One bag of Hershey's cinnamon chips

Mix all of the ingredients together except for the chips. Stir those in at the end. Bake the cake according to the directions on the cake mix. It may take a bit longer than the box indicates.

Now here's the warning: Do not make this cake unless your willpower is unwavering. My willpower wavers a lot. I made the cake last night, and less than 24 hours later, I had personally consumed more than half of it. I had to throw the rest in the trash can to avoid disaster.

No comments: