Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Brusha Brusha Brusha


Today I had a dentist appointment. Guess what they told me? I am allergic to toothpaste. I find this fascinating, as I have used toothpaste for 27 years without incident. Apparently the inside of my mouth looks whiter than it's supposed to, which is the sign of a toothpaste allergy. They gave me some special alternative toothpaste to try out. I think I'm going to stick with the regular kind, cause I haven't noticed any problems.

Also, I'd like to provide a plug here for my friend Shannon's blog: Welcome to Boringtown. Shannon is a very talented and funny lady. I would put a sidebar on my page listing my friends' blogs, except Shannon's blog would be the only one there. Unless you have a blog. So if you're reading this and you have a blog, write me a comment and I'll link to you. And then you can link to me, and we'll be blog buddies forever and ever! :)

No comments: