Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Pizza Time

Just wanted to give a shout out to my friends at Metro Pizza! It’s a little hole-in-the-wall down the street from my house. It’s strictly for delivery/pick-up. It’s in a very gross little shopping center and I never in a million years would have expected that I would enjoy the establishment as much as I do.

Their prices are fantastic! Tonight we ordered two medium two-topping pizzas for $16 (that’s total, not each) – And they came with a two-liter bottle of soda! Metro leaves coupons on our doorstep all the time. They never collect them and the coupons never expire. Our neighbors have told us that they pretty much just make up whatever price they want when they call in: “Um, I have a coupon here for a large for $10.”

Anyway, Metro is so tasty and so prompt with its delivery! If you are local and are looking for some cheap, delicious pizza, I really recommend giving them a call.

No comments: