Saturday, May 26, 2007

Good Start to the Weekend

My office closed a little early yesterday for the holiday weekend, which was nice! I haven't been feeling great lately, so I came home, plopped myself on the couch, and watched "Gone with the Wind" all the way through for the first time. I've seen the beginning part before, but never the whole thing. For some reason I thought it was like seven hours, but it was only four. Definitely worth the time investment.

Then we picked up pizza and went over to my friend's house to visit her new three-week-old baby. He was super-cute and snugly!

Tonight we are having my mom and dad over for a barbecue to showcase the skills we learned in the class we took last month. Should be fun. We're heading out to the store now to get our supplies!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dinner was great!! Thank you so much.

Anonymous said...

so are you done posting?