Sunday, March 18, 2007


We celebrated St. Patrick’s Day with a Christmas present. My dad gave Steve and I tickets to see “Jersey Boys” in San Francisco with him and my mom, and the show was last night. We had dinner reservations in North Beach, which I thought would be low-key, since it’s an Italian neighborhood. But it was absolutely insane with drunk people dressed in green flooding the streets. That made it even harder than usual to navigate in the city.

The musical was very good. There were people in the audience who were standing up and cheering in the middle of the show. I liked it, but not quite that much.

Other than that outing, we just hung around and did errands this weekend. And we did have corned beef and cabbage for dinner tonight, so St. Patrick’s Day didn’t go unrecognized!

No comments: