Thursday, March 08, 2007

My Major Award

Today I won my office’s equivalent of an “employee of the month” award. Hooray! We went out for Mexican food to celebrate tonight.

After that, we went to Babies “R” Us because I needed to buy a shower gift. I hate that place. Really. A lot.

When it’s my time to register for that kind of stuff, I’m going to try to keep it all at Target. When you print a registry at Target it lists the exact aisle that you can find each item on. I find that really helpful, because I don’t enjoy roaming aimlessly around an unfamiliar store, looking for items that seem randomly strewn all over the place, weaving between strollers while listening to a million screaming babies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Ashley!! You deserve it. :)

Anonymous said...

Way to go Ashley!! You are quite deserving...