Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Part of a Balanced Diet

I’ve had to work late the past few nights. That means I’ve had to skip the gym and enjoy several handfuls of pretzels for dinner. Actually, last night I tried to be sort of healthy and had a can of fruit cocktail in “lite” syrup for dessert when I got home. To top it all off, I’ll be spending the end of the week in Las Vegas, so I’m sure the buffets and free drinks will help ensure I’m at the pinnacle of health.

And wow! I’m awfully flattered that a few people have inquired about the tins in my eBay auction. To cover my costs, I think I’ll price them at $15 (without cards), $20 (with five assorted cards) and $25 (with 10 assorted cards). But people, you should take advantage of the eBay, cause right now you can get a $25 value for 99 cents!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, I don't want to rip you off; I want you to at least make your cost... Therefore, I would like to order a box with cards. See me regarding details.... Yeah!!! first sale.