Thursday, January 04, 2007

Mocha Choca Lata Ya Ya


My parents got me this little gem for Christmas, which we tried out for the first time tonight.

I’m in love.

You put milk or water in the machine and add hot cocoa mix. The machine swirls it around and heats it up, making it creamy and delicious. It has a special dispenser which guarantees that the top of your drink will be all frothy and lovely.

I made a drink with water and the Café D’Vita mocha cappuccino mix that they sell by the truckload at Costco. Steve made one with milk and some s’mores hot chocolate mix. Both were luscious.

It also comes with a recipe book that has all kinds of fancy concoctions listed. Before you know it, we’ll be giving Starbucks a run for their money.

It’s a good thing the Cocoa Latte machine made me happy tonight. I’m having a hard time coping with the sad news about the end of “The O.C.”

No comments: