Tuesday, December 12, 2006

More Stuff I Made

I finished another project tonight. I took plain old Nestle hot chocolate mix and covered the tins with some card stock that I stamped. Made some tags, tied a bow and called it a night. These will be accompanying the homemade marshmallows as gifts to neighbors.

I think I’ve already overdosed on Christmas. It’s all starting to feel like a bit much. I only have one more to-do on my list, so I’m hoping that when that’s done I’ll be able to take a breath and enjoy things a little.

Oh, and I wanted to follow up on my promise to review the post office’s door-to-door service. I think it probably would work if you had a normal, functioning computer. I had a really hard time printing the postage labels from the Web, so I wasn’t able to try it out. Steve and I have just been making daily post office trips. There have been lines, but they haven’t been too horrible yet.

Also, Tubbs wanted to say “hi!”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!!! Okay, time to take a break and enjoy the week before Xmas. That is my goal also. A little baking is okay, but otherwise, relax and enjoy the season.