Sunday, October 29, 2006

Fall Fun

Lots going on lately!

Friday was our Halloween costume contest and other festivities at work. My team dressed up as mental hospital patients, driven there by our jobs. Friday night I went shopping and had dinner with some girlfriends to celebrate my birthday. When I came home, we watched "Friends with Money" from Netflix. It was OK.

Yesterday we slept in really late and went out for breakfast at The Original Pancake House. I enjoyed a delicious apple pancake. Then we drove to Capitola to spend the day at the beach with some friends. The weather was great. We went in with a bunch of people on a condo rental there for the night. It was a send-off party for two friends who are moving to Oregon. We barbecued, drank way too much and stayed up way too late, but it was lots of fun.

This morning, we were not feeling too hot -- I was especially thankful for the extra hour! We helped clean up the mess we made at the condo (that is the one really sucky part about rental places) and drove home. I spent a few hours playing with my new favorite toy: Karaoke Revolution for PlayStation 2! My sister bought it for me for my birthday. It is FABULOUS. I've already beaten the easy level of the game. We had In-N-Out for lunch and carved our pumpkins. I'll post pictures on Tuesday when they're all lit up. I roasted up the seeds and did a few other chores around the house.

Tonight, my parents are taking Steve and me to Le Papillon for our joint birthday dinner. I think I'll also get to open my presents from them tonight. Yay! Well, I must go get ready ...

No comments: