Monday, October 16, 2006

Bad Sports

As Steve alluded in the comments of my previous post, we have reason to believe that one of our round-two boo recipients took the exact bag we thoughtfully filled, walked down the street, and left it on somebody else's porch. I'm not sure how I feel about that. Did he misunderstand the instructions? Did he just not want to participate? Is it better that he re-booed rather than just taking the bag and ending the chain? (And just to clarify, it wasn't a single guy, but the dad of a seemingly nice little family.)

The other family we booed never even took the bag in the house. The last we saw, the untouched bag was still sitting out on their porch. (Yes, we're sure that they're not on vacation.) Did they think it was a bomb or something? Were they leaving it there as evidence for the police?

People are so weird.

4 comments:

Angela Zapien said...

What a bummer! All the effort you put into it. Maybe you can "Boo" a co-worker?! =)

Ashley said...

The "co-worker" you are probably thinking of and I already discussed initiating some office booing. However, we would probably be the only two freaks who got into it.

Sadly, I think my booing days are over :(

Anonymous said...

I have a good BOO idea for your grumpy neighbors ... leave them a little treat from one of your cats in a bag at their front door ... :) That will show them, those stinky poo pants! I wish I lived in your neighborhood... I would totally participate! :)

Ashley said...

So funny, as when Steve originally told me what he witnessed yesterday, I told him that I was going to fling cat diarrhea at those houses!! :)

I guess great minds think alike!!!