Monday, September 04, 2006

Snappy Service

I've always managed my digital photos using Snapfish. And that's also the service I use to order prints.

I'd run out of photos to scrapbook, so I logged on today to order prints from the past year or so that I just hadn't gotten around to. I was kind of bummed, cause I knew they wouldn't come in the mail for a few days, and here I had a full day off with nothing to do! But to my happy surprise, they now give you the option to pick your photos up at your local Walgreens instead of having them mailed! I chose that option and got an e-mail about an hour later letting me know the photos were ready.

Lucky me: My local Walgreens shares its parking lot with Michael's and Scrapbook Island!

I think that is a great new offering. And I'll definitely be taking advantage of it in the future!

No comments: