Monday, September 18, 2006

Counting on It


I have loved Count Chocula since I was a kid. I think it used to only be available seasonally. It seems like it disappeared for many years and reemerged recently. Or maybe some stores only stocked it near Halloween? I don't know.

But what I do know is I bought it on a regular basis through all seasons in the past few years. And then I couldn't find it. And I've been looking. For a long time.

My mom helped me find some in Target yesterday. These were the last two boxes, pushed way to the back of the cereal shelf. The Count's box got a makeover. And now he's whole grain!

I had a bowl for breakfast this morning and it threw my body for a loop. Despite being whole grain, the Count still packs plenty of sugar, something my breakfast standard, plain oatmeal, is lacking. I've been bouncing off the walls all day.

But that won't stop me from sharing breakfast with the Count again tomorrow! After all, 'tis the season.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am stealing these boxes from you. I want it!

-KJS