Saturday, September 02, 2006

Charge It

Many people have admired my Starbucks Duetto Visa card over the years. And it has been good to me. It's been a long time since I've actually paid for anything at Starbucks.

But I just cannot keep up with the quantity of rewards points I earn! And I've already used my points for just about every big-ticket item they sell there. Yes, I own the 12-cup Barista machine. And no, I didn't pay a single dollar for it.

I found the perfect alternative today. It's called the Scrapbook Rewards card. First of all, it comes in beautiful designs, and you can select the one you like best. And you can cash your points in for various scrapbook supplies, magazines and classes.

You earn 4% on anything you buy at a craft store. 3% on any gas purchases. 2% at restaurants and grocery stores. And .25% on everything else.

I think I'll be rolling in my rewards in no time at all!

No comments: