Thursday, August 24, 2006

Time to Make the Donuts


Why the hell are there no Dunkin' Donuts in California?? I have been dealing with a serious DD craving for about four days now, and I have absolutely no way to quell it.

NO, I CANNOT JUST BUY A KRISPY KREME!! It's not the same, and if you ever had the DD you would know not to say that.

The DD needs to set up a way to ship their donuts, just like they ship their delicious coffee. Actually, my brother-in-law did FedEx some to our house once, but they came all melty and smooshed. And I have tried many a time to bring some home in my carry-on bag, but they usually get all sweaty, and with the stupid extremist regulations at airports right now, I don't think I'll be able to ever try that again.

I think my next chance for DD is when we go to Florida over the holidays. And then they won't even be as good, cause the water in Florida is gross, and the donuts don't rise the right way.

Boo hoo. Poor me. :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just learned of your website and I am quite impressed. I wish there was a way to get you some munchkins, but I guess you just have to come and visit. By the way, did you mention that you have 3 cats?

Guess who?