Thursday, August 31, 2006

Throw-back


I have always wanted antique-looking kitchen appliances. Unfortunately, they are super-expensive. And when we bought our house, it already had perfectly good modern appliances.

Well, I think I might have found my chance to own some adorably retro appliances at an affordable price!

I always get the Pottery Barn Kids catalog, but I usually throw it away. Seeing as I have a crazy number of baby gifts to buy these days, I decided to take a browse through it last night. And I found this perfect little pink retro kitchen set!

It's actually pretty expensive (like at least $600 for the basic pieces), and I don't know if you can warrant that when you can probably buy a comparable plastic one at Toys 'R Us for less. But it's way less expensive than the real thing!

Let's just say that I'll be putting aside a "pink kitchen fund" and praying for a little girl. (No -- not pregnant or trying. Just looking for a reason to justify the kitchen set.)

No comments: