Friday, June 02, 2006

TGIF

I don't know if I'm late to the party with this story, since everyone I've mentioned it to already knew about it. I didn't hear about it till I saw it on the front page of USA Today this afternoon. I am totally astonished! How could that happen? I'd like to think that someone in my family would say "Ashley's feet don't look like that," or "Where did the beauty mark on Ashley's shoulder go?"

On a lighter note, I'm proud to say that I will be celebrating both of my heritages with food today. I went to lunch at Los Cubanos with some girls from work (we also visited the Farmer's Market and I bought some blueberries). And as soon as Steve gets home we'll be heading to the Greek Festival! Yippee! I think I'll be wearing some roomy pants tomorrow ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»