Wednesday, May 31, 2006

The Sovereign of Stain Removal

I performed a minor miracle tonight on a very special, cute shirt of mine. It came out of the washing machine with some weird rust-like spots that were not on it before it went in there. I dabbed some bleach on the spots with a q-tip. After a little rubbing, the shirt is as good as new! I'm so excited, I thought it was a goner.

My sister told me she thought she spotted a Panera near my office in downtown San Jose the other day. Yesterday I did some sleuthing, and about a mile away from my office there is a brand new Panera going in!! That is going to be so awesome! There's also a new Michael's, Target, Cost Plus and Marshall's in that shopping center, and a bunch of other little restaurants. I bet I'm going to be there about three times a week. Yay!

Ooh! I'm watching "So You Think You Can Dance?" right now. HILARIOUS! I'm glad to have a new Wednesday night show for the summer now that "Lost" is over.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»