Monday, May 15, 2006

Five Things ...

In my fridge
1. A bowl of freshly sliced watermelon
2. Three bags of our new obsession: Hormel turkey pepperoni
3. Some strawberries from the farmer’s market
4. A piece of leftover pesto chicken
5. Corn on the cob

In my closet
1. My beach bag
2. My jean jacket
3. A rolly set of drawers full of t-shirts
4. My “going out” purses
5. My turquoise poncho

In my purse
1. My expense check
2. A little tin of “Getting Intimints” from Victoria’s Secret
3. My lipstick
4. A gazillion Starbucks cards
5. My Tide pen for stains

In my car
1. My practice bouquet for my wedding made of the ribbons from my shower gifts (I don’t know why I haven’t thrown it away, since I couldn’t even use it, as the cat tore it up way before the wedding)
2. A picnic blanket
3. My umbrella
4. An emergency roadside kit
5. A pair of old sneakers

On my TiVo
1. Martha
2. Oprah
3. The O.C.
4. Desperate Housewives
5. Grey’s Anatomy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»