Sunday, April 09, 2006

On Location

I’m blogging on location tonight from my parents’ house. We had to come over so Steve could watch “The Sopranos” since we don’t get HBO.

This weekend was pretty fun. Yesterday we went to the co-ed baby shower. The diaper cake (and all of our other Patriots gear gifts) was a hit! The party was quite lovely and the food was good. The most hilarious gift was a stuffed bear that makes the sounds of the womb to help babies sleep better. After that, we went to a housewarming party at Janelle and Bill’s and got to partake in their chocolate fountain.

This morning my sister came over for breakfast and we had a waffle feast. Then Steve and I decided to start our eBay empire, so we took photos and listed a bunch of crap we had around the house on there. Then I ventured out to buy some socks for the sock exchange chain letter thing I got. If anyone wants to participate, let me know. I’m trying not to hit up the same people I sent the flip-flop one to. Anyway, that task ate up a disproportional amount of my day.

I also went and put pennies around all of the plants I planted last weekend. Some lady told Steve to do that cause snails are afraid of copper. We’ll see how that works out.

No comments: