Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Sunday

Today was my sister Erica's birthday:


And it was Easter!


What a day! We had brunch this morning at Hayes Mansion, which was scrumptious! They really had everything done so nicely, including the Easter Bunny photo op. After that, we went to my parents' and opened our Easter baskets. As usual, my mom out did herself. My basket included the following:
-- A Red Sox shirt from her recent Boston trip
-- A Target gift card
-- A Starbucks gift card
-- A silicone baking mat
-- A cute brownie mold/baking sheet thing
-- A tissue holder that matches my bathroom
-- A set of nail gems
-- A box of Crystal Light peach tea mix
-- A pretty watch we found at Macy's

We hung out all afternoon and then went to McCormick & Schmidt's for a delicious dinner. After that, we enjoyed banana birthday cake from my favorite place, Icing on the Cake.

Yesterday's tracksuits and bowling party was quite fun! We were in a VIP room with our own bar and lanes. I've uploaded some of the photos to my Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/98782425@N00/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

is it good or bad that I don't remember taking those photos?

p.s. I want a picture with the Eater Bunny too!