Monday, May 21, 2007

Towel-gami

I'm having a hard time getting used to being on land! I constantly feel like I'm swaying. And that was exacerbated by the earthquake we had yesterday afternoon!

I don't really feel like spending two hours writing a summary of our trip, so I think I'll try to mention some highlights over the next few days. Today's highlight is towel folding!!

On Carnival, the cabin stewards are trained in the fantastic art of towel folding. Our steward surprised us a few times with these cool critters:



I thought they were so fun, I dragged Steve to a class they had on the last day to teach towel folding. It was great! here are some of our creations:




And I bought a book, so if you ever come and stay at my house, you might have a little towel critter waiting to greet you!

No comments: