Sunday, April 01, 2007


I did a good mix of things I wanted to do and things I needed to do this weekend. I feel like I accomplished a lot. My major feat was that I finished scrapbooking my wedding and all pre-wedding activities. Geez! Now I’m just a little bit less than two years behind! I used to be, for the most part, totally on top of the scrapbooking. Like I’d have to invent reasons to take pictures to make new pages. But the whole wedding thing threw me for a loop – I felt like I needed to devote all of my creative time to wedding-related crafts. Anyway, next up are the honeymoon pictures. Once I’m done with those, I think I’ll be able to catch up pretty quickly, since I haven’t had many recent occasions that have warranted loads of photos.


This little guy hung out while I worked. I'd like to think he was enjoying my company, but I have a feeling it was all the ribbon that kept him around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, that just made me remember that I have to start on my wedding scrapbook... All I've done is bought the actual book. Do you have any advice? Yours looks beautiful! I want to see it next time I come out to Cali! :)