Monday, April 30, 2007

Guess what I'm writing on right now? A brand new laptop!! What a very nice surprise I had when I came home from work tonight. My dad bought it for me because my old one crapped out. It's a Dell Inspiron 6400 and it's really cool and fast!!

The weekends go by WAY too fast, but I’m OK with it this time, because now we’re less than two weeks away from Mexico!

On Saturday, Steve and I did a lot of shopping in preparation for the trip. We both got a bunch of new shorts and tops, and some dressier stuff for dinners. We went to Santa Cruz for dinner at Vasili’s to celebrate Steve’s promotion. We totally gorged and pretty much negated our dieting efforts. After that, we drove to Capitola and hung out around the beach for the rest of the evening.

Yesterday we attended two birthday parties. The first was a 60th birthday brunch at California CafĂ© in Los Gatos. I really enjoyed my strawberry Bellini and basically inhaled the lovely little array of muffins provided in the bread basket. The second was a first birthday party for our tiny next-door neighbor. It was fun to chat with our neighbors and to meet a few new ones! After that, we had dinner at my parents’ and were indulged in a little Target shopping spree. I picked out some books to read by the pool – I can’t wait!!

No comments: