Monday, April 09, 2007


Above is a really horrible photo from Easter. I know it’s ugly, but it’s all I had. It features Steve, me and my sister at Hayes Mansion, which is where we had Easter brunch with my parents. I don’t think we’ll be returning. The service was terrible and the food was just OK. My mom made a luscious ham and some potato salad so we could snack when we got home. Her stuff was vastly superior to the Hayes offerings.

Other things that have been happening:

-- Since my sister was in town, we had a yummy family dinner at Claim Jumper on Friday night. I ordered a plate of sliders and french fries, and I must say that the fries were the best I’ve ever had!
-- I got Steve the game Pop5 for Christmas. We played it for the first time this weekend with my parents. Hilarity ensued. I definitely recommend purchasing it if you’re looking to broaden your board game library.
-- I started shopping for some sun dresses for our cruise. I can’t wait!
-- I made some good headway on the honeymoon scrapbook.
-- I watched the “Beverly Hills 90210” senior prom episode on TV. I CANNOT believe that it was almost 15 YEARS AGO! Oh my gosh – I’m SO OLD!

Well, that’s all for now. Hope everyone had a lovely Easter!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the kudos... I guess my Easter pickings were pretty good..