Tuesday, March 20, 2007


Oh sure, they look cute and innocent. But they were BITCHES to make!

This craft was featured in the KIDS section of the latest “Martha Stewart Living.” I decided to make a herd of them for my mantle last night and Steve agreed to help. One of the worst parts was blowing out the eggs. I guess it’s good that we did that though, so now we will have these little guys to treasure forever. Anyway, I don’t know how a kid could do this craft and not get completely frustrated. Gluing all the little pieces on required a lot of patience. Steve gave up at the end, and I was left to finish up the little details. But they do look cute, burrowing amongst the picture frames!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute!!! Bet you had a headache after blowing out the eggs. I vaguely remember that.