Monday, January 15, 2007

Drinkable Art

I’ve been slightly obsessed with latte art for the past few weeks. If you search for “latte art” images online, you can see some truly amazing stuff.

Well, great minds think alike, so I guess that’s why my friend Martha devoted a very lengthy segment to the subject on her show last week. It included a tutorial on how to make a frothy snowman like this guy:


I didn’t think I was equipped to make him myself, as you need a milk frother that can reach 150 degrees. But I did some research, and I’m happy to say that my Coco-Latte can froth up to 167 degrees! I’ll be frothing up all kind of beautiful art in no time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I immediate focused on the picture and said, "oh my goodness, I can't believe she did that". After reading on, I realized that you will be doing that in no time.. You go, Martha!!!