Saturday, January 13, 2007

Big Day


Hooray! This is my 200th post! And it comes on an important blogger holiday: De-lurking Day! Well, there doesn’t seem to be a big online consensus regarding the actual date of De-lurking Day. Some people actually celebrate De-lurking Week. I’ve seen evidence that De-lurking Day is today, yesterday, last week and also in September. Hmmmm … I always thought it was January 13, so I’m celebrating today. You know what that means – If you anonymously read the site and would like to pop in to say “hi” by leaving a comment, that would be nice. If not, that is fine too! I’m not really in it for the comments anyway ;)

I spent several hours last night trying to figure out how to create multiple iTunes libraries on the same computer, and then how to transfer libraries from one computer to another. For all the user-friendliness that Apple touts, you’d think this would be an easy process. Not so. It was simple to create the multiple libraries, but now it seems we have to manually move our songs by burning them onto a CD on one computer, and then adding those songs to the library of the other computer. Annoyingly, when you do that, the song info (like title and artist) doesn’t come through, so then you need to manually type that data in for each song in the library if you don’t want all your music to be identified by names like “Track 085.” So, I think that’s how I will be spending a big chunk of my weekend, unless someone knows a better way?

In addition to the thrilling computer work I did last night, we went to dinner at Macaroni Grill (utilizing one of our many Christmas gift certificates) and watched a disc of “Big Love.” That’s the latest TV show we’ve gotten into via Netflix. It’s pretty addictive. I can’t wait till the next disc comes this afternoon!

3 comments:

Angela Zapien said...

Here's a commment for you...Hello!

Anonymous said...

My name is Steve... and I read your blog.

Anonymous said...

Hi... I am anonymous and I read your blog too....