Monday, October 02, 2006

The Rose

Oh my gosh -- I did NOT want to watch "The Bachelor: Rome." But it happens to be on the TV right now. And I happen to be sitting right in front of it.

I don't understand why they're still making this show. I mean, there have been like eight sequels, and only ONE has worked out. Actually, I bet Trista and Ryan broke up. I expected to hear about their babies a long time ago, and I haven't heard a thing. I want an update. Seriously.

Anyway, this bachelor is a prince. And he's totally dumb! There's a girl whose occupation is listed as "socialite." I can tell already that she is going to be fantastic!!

Yay! Now I have a Monday night show!!

EDIT: What the heck!?? ABC just went out on our DirecTV! It says they are "working to restore the signal." They better work a little faster!

No comments: