Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Ouch!

I ordered these shoes from Zappos.com last week. I thought some leopard shoes would be fun for fall. Plus, they match black and brown outfits.

They came in the mail today. They are SO CUTE on! But I cannot stand up in them! I have never put shoes on my feet that fit so awkwardly. I'm really sad that I have to send them back. At least they make the return process very easy. I just had to print a pre-paid UPS label from their site.

As a humorous side note, I pitched Zappos.com as a client at my former job. On that day I happened to be wearing some shoes from Payless by Star Jones. And someone asked me what brand they were in front of the whole meeting. I was afraid to lie, thinking that these people know shoes, so I just admitted to being a bargain shopper. That was truly one of my most embarrassing moments.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So funny! I remember the brainstorm meeting when we were trying to pitch Zappos.com! Now they are everywhere but then I had never heard of them ... Good times!