Friday, September 22, 2006

I left my shoes in San Francisco

I had to take two days off of work in September. Today was one of them. Steve also took the day off, and we decided to spend the afternoon in San Francisco.

We went to the Ferry Building, walked around and had lunch. Then we decided to walk from there to Union Square.

It was ridiculously hot for San Francisco today. Like almost 90. And I wore sneakers, jeans and a sweater. I was SO UNCOMFORTABLE. Especially because my shoes were stabbing into my heel for the entire mile-long walk.

As soon as we got to Union Square I ran into Old Navy. I bought a tank top ($4), cotton capri pants ($14) and some flip-flops ($2). Then I went into the bathroom and changed, throwing my uncomfortable clothes into the shopping bag. That was the best $20 I've ever spent.

The only problem was that the shopping bag was big and heavy, and I had to carry it around all day.

No comments: