Monday, July 03, 2006

Three Down

This four-day weekend thing is great! I got so much accomplished today. This morning I did some chores around the house and went to the gym. Then I took Steve to lunch, got new batteries installed in our watches, and did a bunch of other shopping errands. I even got a copy of a photo made of our wedding cake and called the cake place to order a replica of our wedding cake top for our upcoming anniversary. We served the top of the cake at the wedding because the shop we went to will recreate your top for free for your first anniversary if you provide them with a photo of the cake at the wedding for their portfolio.

After dinner, Steve and I went to the movies to see "The Breakup." I thought it was so funny and so true! Those scenes with "Grand Theft Auto" happen in my house occasionally!

The paint chips were featured again today in a project I made for another swap I'm in. Check it out:

No comments: