Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Love that dirty water ...


We represented Red Sox Nation in Oakland tonight, as the A's took on the Red Sox. Probably a good quarter of the people at the game were sporting Red Sox gear (including us). I'm not sure if other teams' fans show up in such full force at games across the country, but I'm always impressed when we go to see the Red Sox locally. It was a really good game. Very close for a while and then the Red Sox beat the A's 13 to 5.

We missed some major excitement while we were gone. We were informed by several neighbors that we lost power for a while (Glad I missed that). Also, as we turned down the street that connects to ours, the road was blocked by two cop cars who were speaking to some teenagers in a pulled over car. The cops told us to turn around and get to our house another way, which we did. Bizarre. Have no idea what was going on and neither did the neighbors. I'm sure we'll hear it through the grapevine at some point.

In other news, I've broken out in a prickly heat rash all over my neck and creeping down my back. Luckily, it's a bit cooler tonight, so I'm hoping it will go away fast. I took a photo so I could see the extent of the rash on my back. I'm absolutely not posting it here because I have strong feelings against people posting disgusting injury/bodily fluid-related photos on the Internet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.