Saturday, June 17, 2006

Twins


Hello, world. Meet the newest Swerens, Crockett and Tubbs.

I didn't want to write about this before cause I felt like a failed parent, but Jackson ran away about a month ago. Also, I was hoping he would pop back up, but he hasn't. I think he is just living the life of a roaming gigolo. We don't think he's dead, cause he does have a collar that has our name and phone number.

Anyway, we visited San Jose Animal Services today and we adopted these two brothers. They were strays and they're about two-months-old. They're so cute and playful! Crockett is definitely more aggressive and loud. Tubbs is more subdued, probably because he had to have hernia surgery and is still healing a little.

The animal shelter was great. They really do offer a great value: These kitties are neutered, microchipped and have almost all of their shots. They charge a $75 adoption fee and because we were taking two, the second one was discounted to $50. If anyone is looking for a pet, I definitely recommend taking a visit.

I'm sure I'll be writing more about them in the coming weeks!

No comments: