Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Rant

I really wanted to remain positive and rational about this, but it's way beyond that point now. I still have not received my new Stampin' Up catalogs. We're supposed to start selling from that catalog on July 1. Stuff in the existing catalog has been discontinued for months now.

I got a "shipping confirmation" note last Sunday night. Usually my orders take two days to arrive, so every day I have gotten all excited, and when I come home there aren't any packages waiting for me!

People started receiving their catalogs last Friday. Come to find out, if you don't have a a tracking number assigned in the order system, that means your catalogs haven't really shipped yet. Mine still don't have a tracking number, so I bet I won't even get them until after the July 4 holiday (and therefore after the date we're supposed to start selling from them). At least I'll be able to view it online starting July 1.

I am so frustrated over this! I placed my order over a month ago and I'm just dying to see all the fun new stuff in the catalog.

OK. End of rant. Just needed to vent a bit.

No comments: