Friday, June 23, 2006

Friday Fun

So, Jackson came back again this morning. We spent some quality time together in the front yard , but he wouldn't let me pick him up or pet him. That freak better come back so we can have him fixed like responsible owners. I feel very guilty that he's probably impregnating lady cats left and right. And Animal Services is having a $5 special on fixing cats, so I'd really like to take advantage of that.

Tonight Steve and I had dinner at Sweet Tomatoes and then went to Golfland for a round of mini golf (Steve won). Then we played around in the arcade. They had the Percussion Master drum game that I love. When I win the lottery, that's going to be the first thing I buy.

AHHHHHHH! I just got called away while typing this, because guess who just strolled into the house? Jackson! He's gigantic! He's grown so much during the month. He's being very nice and loving and is sitting on the couch with Steve right now. Wow! We're going to have to somehow trap him in the garage tonight so that we can take him to get fixed tomorrow. God forbid he come down the hall and smell the little kitties. I'm afraid they wouldn't stand a chance! Shit. We're really going to have to think of someway to keep them away from each other.

No comments: