Wednesday, June 21, 2006

DRAMA!!

This morning as I was backing out of the driveway I saw Jackson strolling on our street! I stopped the car and called him, but he ran into a bush. I couldn't coax him out, so I left a bunch of food on the front porch to lure him back.

It just figures. Of course he would come back once we got some new kitties. We haven't seen him since this morning, and I don't know how we're going to handle it if/when he decides to come back permanently, as he is REALLY bad with cats intruding on his territory.

I can't believe I have three cats. I had never even had a pet before this time last year.

In other news, I think this girl was flirting with me at the nail place today. I was really afraid that she was going to ask me out on a date. I guess that is a good place to meet ladies if that's what you're in the market for!

No comments: