Monday, June 05, 2006

Crazy?

I've been really dizzy and nauseas lately, so I went to the drug store this morning and bought a set of motion sickness arm bands. In case you've never seen them, they look like wrist sweat bands circa 1983. I know everyone at work was staring at them today and they probably think I'm pregnant (I guess they help morning sickness and other prego-related nausea) or a totally crazy maniac woman with weird wrist issues or a horrible sense of fashion. They did help a bit. Maybe I'll have to buy a few pair and dye them to match my outfits.

For the record, I'm NOT pregnant.

I downloaded the song "Crazy" by Gnarls Barkley to my iTunes today. I like it a lot. I've heard a bunch of people predicting it'll be "the song of the summer," and I think they're right.

EDIT: Crap. Now all my AdSense ads are for morning sickness cures!

No comments: