Friday, April 14, 2006

Stay Puff

The sweet and holy goddess of marshmallows smiled down upon my house tonight. Yes, I began the process of making my own peeps. Really, the marshmallow recipe was fascinating. I was very grateful to have my KitchenAid stand mixer to whip the goo into glorious white peaks.


I truly thought I was floating on the fluffy clouds of heaven when the mixing was all finished.

I had made a gigantic bowl full of sticky, warm marshmallow goodness. It's all I could do to keep myself from diving into it face-first.

The marshmallows have to sit overnight, so be sure to check in tomorrow when I post my lovely products! I absolutely can't wait!!

When Steve came home, I had marshmallow on my face, in my hair and on my shirt. You can see some of it on my face here:

Think there's any resemblance?


Also, we went on a date to see "Thank You for Smoking" tonight. It was OK.

No comments: